Furthermore, please be guided by the New and Enhanced Registration below:
Important! Please access www.sss.gov.ph site using an Internet Explorer 11 browser through desktop or laptop for optimal viewing. (Take note: Always remember to put www on your Web Address Bar when accessing the Social Security System official site)
Kindly refer to the illustrations below for your reference:
1. Go to www.sss.gov.ph Look for this part of the webpage (exactly at the right part of the webpage) click “Not Yet Registered in My.sss?” See image below:
2. After clicking it, the site will redirect you to this part where you will choose any of these Reported Membership Records, click just one for you to proceed with your online registration.
- Savings Account Number/ Citibank Cash Card/ UBP Quick Card/ UMID-ATM Saving Account Number Registered in SSS
- Mobile Number Registered in SSS *Used in this tutorial. See below screenshots
- UMID Card
- Employer ID Number/ Household Employer ID Number
- Payment Reference Number/ SBR No./ Payment Receipt Transaction Number
Sample guide for "Mobile Number Registered in SSS"2.1 Online Member User ID Registration: Fill-out the necessary information and Click Submit. Please double check your address, birthday, and make sure the email is currently active before you Agree and Submit then confirm. See Sample blank online registration form below:
Once done, wait until you receive an email from your email account.
3. You'll receive an email from SSS Web Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to activate your account within five(5) working days, otherwise, the link will expire and you will need to repeat the registration process. Also included in the email is your USER ID. You need to activate your account to set your password and thereafter can keep for future use like viewing SSS contributions. See sample email notification screenshot below: