Required information for marriage certificate requests:* Number of copies you are requesting
* Name of husband
* Maiden name of wife
* Place of marriage
* Date of marriage
* Date of registration, if the marriage certificate was late registered
* Purpose of your request
Fees: P315.00 (Birth, Marriage, Death) / P415.00 (Certificate of No Marriage Record)
Forms: Online Application Forms / Transactions
Processing Time: 3 to 5 days, including delivery (Birth, Marriage, Death) / 4 to 7 days including delivery (Certificate of No Marriage Record)
Person In Charge: Online service (payment at BDO, Union Bank, Mail and More); Online-credit card (US currency).
For inquiry, 987-7777/81
What are the Requirements:
1. Access to the internet
2. Logon to www.census.gov.ph and enroll/accept terms and conditions for online transactions
3. Fill up online requester's information and contact details
4. Follow online instructions for payment and other details
Step by Step Guide1. Go to ECensus official website: https://www.ecensus.com.ph/ or click this link
>>>Check the image below
2. Click Step 1 or click the image you can see below. You can also direct ECensus link: https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Secure/Terms.aspx
3. Read the Terms and Condition. Click "I Accept". See image below.
4. Fill-out the necessary information. Then Click Next then Confirm. Make sure to double check the information you have provided. You can also see the Fees at the right side of the site. See Image below:
5. Request Summary. Now you can see the details of the Requester. Click Marriage Certificate. See Image Below.
7. Add Request - Marriage Certificate: Fill-out the necessary information. Then Click Save. See sample image below. Please be guided accordingly.
9. Acknowledgement: Your online application has been submitted. Your Batch Request Number: is "0000-0000-0000-0000". Then Proceed to the Payment shown at the right side of the page.
Please read the Payment and Delivery instructions.
Banco De Oro
BDO Online Banking (BDO account holders only)
BDO ATM (BDO account holders only)
UnionBank Online Banking (UnionBank account holders only)
UnionBank ATM (UnionBank account holders only)
See also this link: https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Secure/PaymentInstructions.aspx
10. Wait for delivery. Go to the Delivery page to know when your document will be delivered. You can also check the status of your request on the e-Census home page. See also this link: https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Secure/Delivery.aspx