ONLINE SCAM TOPS CYBERCRIME COMPLAIN
Below is an image from the PNP site: http://www.pnp.gov.ph/ reminder by our PNP-PIO:
As cyber-crime number increases, victims of illegal online activities or targets of suspicious online messages are encouraged to report the incidents to the PNP ACG or PNP Anti-Cybercrime Group for proper evaluation and investigation.
How to Report or File Formal Complaints?To file complaints with the necessary documents such as:
- payment transaction, screenshot of conversation, or anything about the seller
- its better if you can track the exact time
1. Report incidents through this website: www.pnpacg.ph
2. Hotline number 7230401 loc 5313
3. E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Twitter @PNPACG
5. Facebook account: PNP ACG for cyber security updates.