Note: The guide below is the recent 2016 steps for renewing your NBI Clearance before the latest update of the site this 2017. To see the latest guide for RENEWING YOUR NBI CLEARANCE. Click this link: RENEW NBI CLEARANCE.
STEP BY STEP PROCESS OF RENEWING NBI APPLICATION ONLINE.
Click Sign Up then Continue.
Choose Application Type (New or Renew)
Enter your NBI ID Number then click RENEW.
Type your email address and password. Click I Accept Terms of Service. Then click Sign In.
Note: If you encounter an error on your account like account already exist, just create imaginary email and password but remember not to forget this because you will be able to use it in future use.
You are now successfully log-in at your own homepage. And notice that your application type is RENEW. If you have something to edit with your information just click EDIT INFORMATION. Then Click APPLY FOR CLEARANCE.
Type your ID that will be presented for verification. Then click I Agree. It will load. Then read carefully the Important Reminder that will pop-up. Then click Close.
Fill-out the question provided.
- How would you like to get your NBI clearance? Choose Delivery or Pick-up. In this sample we will select "Pick-up" because Delivery option feature is still not yet available and currently updating.
- Select NBI branch near to you. All branches are listed on the list box.
- Set your appointment schedule. Choose and Click between AM and PM of your selected date. Notice the remaining slots.
- Select your Purpose either Local or Foreign. Then select your Purpose Detail as "Local".
- Read and remember your appointment schedule.
- To complete transaction choose your payment option. Choose and Click BAYAD CENTER as sample. Other options are BANKS (BDO, Metrobank, BPI, Landbank, RCBC, Chinabank, Eastwest bank, Union Bank, Security bank, PNB, DBP and more) over the counter, Mobile payment (BDO internet banking, BPI Express Online, Chinabank Online, Metrobank Direct, RCBC Access one, Uni onbank EON/Internet banking and UCBP Online) and Banks online.
Read Payment Confirmation Reminder. Then Click Proceed.
Read Payment Confirmation. Under of it are Transaction Summary and Appointment Schedule. Then click Proceed to Payment.
Pay your NBI Clearance at Bayad Center. Remember your Reference Number upon payment.
Read Your Payment Instructions.
In your Homepage under Menu Transaction, you can find your pending transaction with reference number. There are also option for actions like Payment Instruction, Confirm payment and Cancel payment.
Part II of Renewing NBI Application Online
If after your session or already log-out your page and then you wanted to change, cancel, and confirm your payment just Click Sign.
Type your email address used in renewing your application as well as your password (See Step 7). Then click Sign In. That’s it you will now be successfully log-in at your NBI homepage again.