All-in BIR/SSS/Philhealth/PagIbig Contribution Reference Table
Here in this post, you can find the reference for your breakdown of your Income Tax, SSS, Philhealth and Pag-IBIG contribution.
Philhealth Memo: Members shall be entitled to in-patient hospital care including all case rate packages and catastrophic illness in the Case Type Z Benefit Package, out-patient coverage and other special benefit package under the National Health Insurance Program (NHIP).
|Philhealth Contribution Table|
|Pag-IBIG Contribution Table|
Social Security System (SSS)
|SSS Contribution for ER and EE|
|SSS Contribution Table for SE,VM, OFW|
How to Compute your Income Tax?
What are the information needed for you to compute your income tax?
- Status (Zero Exemption, Single and Married for Dependent and Non-dependent Children) see Legend at Tax Table at the bottom part.
- Do you have any dependents and how many?
- How much is your SSS/Philhealth and PagIbig contributions
- Allowances and other benefits if any
- Copy of the BIR Tax table. See Tax Table at the bottom.
Computation’s Given Formula:
- Taxable income = Monthly Basic Pay + Overtime Pay + Holiday Pay + Night Differential - Tardiness- Absences - SSS/Philhealth/PagIbig deductions
- Look for the nearest figures with your taxable income and the nearest amount.
- Excess = (Taxable income – nearest amount) x over%
- Total Tax = Exemption amount + Excess
BIR Tax Table Semi-Monthly and Monthly
|Revised Withholding Tax Table|