How to Open Landbank Savings Account for ATM or Passbook: Requirements
- 2 valid ID
- 1×1 ID picture
- TIN number or TIN ID
- Proof of billing
- Deposit Amount: For ATM: P500.00 and For Passbook: P10,000.00
How to Open Savings Account for ATM or Passbook: Process/Steps.
- Go to the new account section and advise the bank teller that you’re going to open a savings account. They will provide you the application form. Fill up the form and complete all the information and double check the information before submitting.
- Submit the completed application form together with the requirements and the initial deposit (P500 for ATM and P10,000 for Passbook).
- Bank teller will check and verify the application form and the information. They will process the application and encode on their system.
- Bank teller will give you the receipt or confirmation slip and will advise when you can claim your passbook. For Landbank ATM savings account, it can be release with in the same day after your application depending on the branch.
Image - https://www.landbank.com/node/413