RCBC - How to Open Savings Account: Requirements
RCBC stands for Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation.
- 2 1×1 photo
- 2 Valid ID (Original and photocopy)
- Billing statement (doesn’t need to be your name but the address should be the same as your current address)
- Initial deposit: ATM - P500.00, ADB to earn interest: ATM: P25,000, Passbook: P25,000.
- TIN Number
RCBC - How to Open Savings Account: Process1. Go to the nearest RCBC branch in your area.
2. Inform the bank teller that you’re going to open a savings account.
3. The teller will give you the application form. Complete all the details and make sure to double check before submitting it. Once done, submit it to the teller with all the requirements listed above.
4. The bank teller will check all the information and encode it on their system. Once done, they will inform and provide you the details. They will also provide you ATM card or Passbook.
On some cases, they will advised you to come back with in 3 or 5 business days to get the ATM card or passbook.
Image - https://www.rcbc.com/Personal/Prepaid