Metrobank ATM Savings Account Initial Deposit: P2,000.00
ATM Savings Account Requirements
- 2 valid IDs
- 2 pcs. of 1×1 or 2×2 picture
- Php 2,000 initial deposit amount
- Billing statement
- TIN Number/SSS Number
ATM Savings Account Process:
- Go tho the nearest Metrobank branch in your place and inform that you will be opening an ATM Account.
- Fill-up the form and take note to double check before submitting together with the P 2,000.00 initial deposit.
- Then the officer in charge will then encode all the information to their system and will print a receipt or say a deposit slip for the transaction. *process is within a week
- Ask on when the ATM Card will be available to claim.
- Reminder: Upon claiming the ATM Card you need to bring the Deposit Slip together with a valid ID