PNB Savings Account 2017 Update: Requirements
- 2 valid ID with photos
- 2 1×1 ID pictures
- Initial Deposit: P10,000 for Passbook and P3,000 for ATM
- TIN Number *New REQ
PNB Savings Account 2017 Update: Process
- Go tho the nearest PNB branch in your place and inform that you will be opening an ATM or Passbook Savings Account.
- Fill-up the form and take note to double check before submitting together with the P initial deposit.
- Then the officer in charge will then encode all the information to their system The bank teller will check and process your application.
- Once completed, the teller will advise you when you can claim your ATM or passbook. Usually it’s 3-5 business days but depends on PNB branches.
image - https://www.pnbcards.com.ph/index.php/cards