|CHINAbank ATM Savings Account. The information below will provide on how to open Chinabank savings account together with the necessary requirements.|
How to Open Chinabank Savings Account for ATM or Passbook: Requirements
- 2 1×1 ID pictures
- Valid ID (Original and photocopy). Please bring additional ID to make sure.
- *New requirement: TIN number (in earlier part of 2016, almost all establishments doing financial transactions ask to require TIN numbers from their clients/customers)
- Deposit Amount: For ATM: P2,000.00 and For Passbook: P5,000.00 (Interest rate: 0.25% per annum, subject to 20% withholding tax)
How to Open Savings Account for ATM or Passbook: Process/Steps.1. Go to the nearest Chinabank branch in your area. Make sure to bring the requirements listed above.
2. Go to the new account section and advise the teller you’re going to open a savings account. The teller will provide you the application form.
3. Fill up the application form. Important: Make sure you double check all the information.
Once done, submit it to the teller together with the requirements and initial deposit amount of which savings account you chose. Source